Tips on buying an off the plan apartment
Planning on buying an off the plan apartment? Check out the tips below to get your money’s worth.
- In seeking financing, make sure to be fully informed of your lender’s policies.
- There are government grants you can take advantage of.
- Set you priorities and know what you need to buy looking for the right property.
- Research on areas you’re interested in and the financial position of developers working on those areas to know if they’re stable.
- It might be best to buy when property is close to completion as banks will be more certain of the investment and prices are more definite.
- Make sure you are informed of all inclusions in the property.
- It helps to get legal advice on the contract.
- Inspect the apartment thoroughly before paying off the balance so developers can still fix what needs to fixed.
Sourced from Domain